We are currently looking to recruit a Mental Health Accredited fee earner who has experience in Mental Health Law.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on experience and are committed to ensuring that our staff have access to the training they need both for their own development and to enable them to deliver a high quality service.
We are looking for a fee earner with:
- Law Society Panel Membership
- Experience in Tribunal Advocacy
- Experience of MCA and COP work helpful but not essential
- Knowledge of LAA contracts in MH
- A full driving licence
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines and targets.
- Good IT skills.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
Experience of using computerised systems, including case management, digital dictation and voice recognition is desirable but full training will be given.
If you are interested in the position please email your CV to Gina Steele, Head of Mental Health Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 6th April 2018.
We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED